Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Beer Day 28: Paint an "L" on my forehead.

Beer is the reason:  I showed up for work on my day off....the first day of my five day long weekend.  D'oh!

So a bunch of things happened today.  

1) I go to work as normal.  Wake up at some ungodly hour in the morning(6ish) because of the heat.  Call and wake up co-worker about 7:20ish.  Drag ass out of bed by 7:30am.  Shower and pick up her by 8am-ish.  Drive up for work at 8:30am.   Get to work and look at schedule....er....I'm off for five days??  D'oh!!!  Get commended by managers(joking) for work ethic for coming in on my day off(grrrr....).  Headed home around 9:30.  At least I avoided rush hour traffic.

2) Go to doctors....and find out I popped one of my ribs on Monday.  So THAT'S why there's intermittent pain.   Prescription for anti-inflammatory and have to see him Sat. morning.  Whatever.  Also supposed to rest and not do sports.  Yeah.  That's not happening.  I've got a hockey game tonight.  I'll rest afterwards.  :p

3) Rogers kiosk at Dufferin Mall are idiots.  Helpful idiots but still idiots.   They aren't up to date with iPhone plan info from Rogers on website.   Rogers store at Bloor and Jarvis is much better.  Confirmed that I need a $30 voice plane to buy the iPhone.  Corp plan 1175 covers that if I add in a few extras.   I want data too so I'll pick up the $30/300Mb.   Will line up friday.

4) Rogers news update: Awesome!  Rogers has a limited promo of $30/6Gb until Aug.  Definitely getting the iPhone now.  Obviously with this plan instead of the 300Mb plan.

5) Played hockey.  :p   Lost the 2nd and 3rd period but we for the first period we played them well.  It's only one game.  We'll pick up the next one.   I'm also playing Centre next.  We're definitely going to win.  (Think positive).  :D

6) Bought alot of cold treats tonight.  Nephews and niece are coming tomorrow.

7) and that's it!  Busy day.  Started off with a big forehead "L" and I'm ending it off with some Jessica Alba goodness.  Mmmm mmm.  Into the Blue.  Probably a shitty movie but hey, she's running around in a bikini.  :p  oink oink!

The blog has been unofficially been brought to you by Coors.


No comments: