Friday, August 22, 2008

Canada Olympic Medal Haul: to-date 17


I love this little frenchie....and yes she could so kick my ass with both arms and one leg tied behind her back.   Look at her comment it's none of this "I'm happy to be here" crap it's "I'm going to come back and kick all your asses."  She's just awesome.

Sergerie fought her way to Canada's best-ever finish in taekwondo, winning her silver medal in the 67-kilogram event.

The 23-year-old from Ste-Cathérine, Que., lost a close gold-medal bout to the defending and reigning world champion, South Korea's Kyungseon Hwang.

"The gold medal was the dream for me. I'm happy that I have the silver and I hope my country is proud of me, but this silver just pushes me even harder to come back and win that gold medal," Sergerie told CBC.

No comments: