Saturday, September 12, 2009

Beer is the Reason: Congressional Solitaire

Beer is the reason: I love the US governmental machine.

These guys are awesome. Instead of listening to the opposition outline their budget we've got two Senators playing solitaire, one catching up on the score of his favorite baseball team and I think I see another checking out CNN. IMO they totally represent the public that voted them in. That is totally me when I get sucked into a meeting I don't want to be at, except I'd be much cooler. T-Shirt, ripped jeans, playing Arkanoid on my phone while wearing a luchador mask. Way to channel the people Senator! I




Lawrence Cafero
( JESSICA HILL/ASSOCIATED PRESS / August 31, 2009 )
House Minority Leader Lawrence F. Cafero Jr., R-Norwalk, far right, speaks while colleagues play solitaire on their computers as the House convenes to vote on a new budget for the fiscal year in the Capitol, in Hartford, Conn., Monday, Aug., 31, 2009.

No comments: