Monday, September 14, 2009

Beer is the Reason: I've got to be INSANE to do this

Beer is the reason: for even wanting to try Shaun T's BeachBody INSANITY. So I"m sitting on my fat ass at 2-3am in the morning watching tv, ABDC and/or Role Models, started abit of the latest Bring It On! when I decided to go for a water break and switched to tv for awhile. Well Shaun T's was pushing his latest workout tape called INSANITY! Something blah blah blah about Max Cardio workout and getting killer ripped in two months instead of one year. Sounds good. No weights, he extra gear, you just go go go for 60 days and you lose weight and see results! Sounds good right? Well going online to check out some reviews people who tried this workout say it's HARDER then P90X!! Good god, I'm too lazy to try P90X and I want to mess around with INSANITY?! I MUST BE INSANE!! Or it could be that I'm being enticed by the hip-hop roots of the workout, compared to P90X, and I want to get my rippling abs back even though I hate crunches(which they say they don't do).

Well got the week off so we'll see how well this goes......(I'm already cheating since I know I won't be doing the workout come mid-Oct since I'm flying out of town),,,,,,

Stupid power of suggestion to sleep deprived people at 3am.....
Shaun T = Hip Hop Abs guy.

No comments: