Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 1: Fit Test

So 25mins of exercise. Doesn't sound bad. I play 1hr of ice hockey, dodgeball, volleyball, etc etc etc. Granted ice hockey is the worse when it's one hour of continuous skating/so this shouldn't be so bad. I should know what I'm getting into. Need to get back into game shape anyways.

OMFG.

I lasted 12mins before I said fuck it. Day 1 starts tomorrow.

About 5mins warm up, easy. Tiring but easy. Which should tell you how long I haven't been exercising.

F'ing Max Interval training. 1 min each with about minute rest between

Switch Kicks
Power Squats
Power Knees
Power Jumps
Globe Jumps

... and I'm done. I feel like upchucking which is a good sign for me. Means I'm pushing my body. But F it for tonight. Day 1 restarts tomorrow now that I know what to REALLY expect.

......


FUCK.

No comments: