Tuesday, September 15, 2009

INSANITY DAY 1 : REVISED

Oh god.

Did all of yesterday and made it to suicide lunges.

.....

.....and died.

Good gravy, if you're not in any decent physical shape DO NOT TRY THIS WORKOUT. It's killer! I think I may be able to make it through the Fit Test by the end of the week.....and then I get to do the normal workout!

Lungs burning......stomach heaving......need fitter body.....urgh........


Gonna undue everything on Sat with all those Tacos! Yumm!!! :D :D :D

....gah..gasp........................

Make it past suicide lunges tomorrow ? We'll see.....

4 comments:

Vicki said...

FITNESS. UR DOIN IT RONG.

Dude, ease into it. You can ramp it up later when it gets easier.

celestialspeedster said...

This sounds like it's right up my alley. Bring it to the next get-together.

Dangard Ace said...

What is this word "ease"? Is it tasty?

I do team sports Monday, Thursday and Fridays. I'm talking dripping sweat down your face sports. I "thought" I was in okay shape before. Boy was I wrong.

On the plus note, in two days just because of this routine I've dropped ~3 pounds. Woot!

Bring a flash drive of about 6Gb on Saturday. I'll bring it to Taco's.

Flocons said...

Get fit or die trying! I love it. Seriously though, I wish you luck.