Friday, June 27, 2008

Beer Day 16: Whatever dope Ted Rogers is on I want some

Beer is the reason: why Rogers iPhone plans suck so much ass!

So I'm all hyped.  The Jesus Phone is coming to Canada!  I want the Jesus Phone!  I'm willing to dump Telus, my long time provider to get the Jesus Phone!  Oh it's Rogers?  Well...okay if they can give me the Jesus Phone.  July 11th, Jesus Phone!  Yay!   Rogers:  iPhone plans TBA.

Fast forward to June 27th.  Rogers:  here's how we're going to anally rape you iPhone fanatics. Huh?  Huh?  You still want it?  Baby want some iPhone?  Awwww......you can't get it unless you bend over.   Happy Gay Pride weekend!

See link for iPhone rates.

FUCKERS.    I was willing to buy it and pay the min. $60 a month for the Jesus Phone but $60 for the bare minimum and a Voice plan that does not include Caller ID or Voice Messaging....F YOU Rogers.  I'm going to see what my customer retention play at Telus will offer me now.

This blog has been unofficially brought to you by Dom Perignon since that's got to be what Ted Rogers is swilling from all the Jesus Phone fanatics who are going to willing pay his exhorbitant charges.

No comments: