Monday, June 30, 2008

Beer Day 19: Gotta love Telus's L&R

Beer is the reason why Telus rocks!

So here I was thinking of ditching Telus for Rogers shiny new Apple iPhone when Rogers decides to screw everyone over. Uh...yup I'm sticking with Telus see what they'll give me. So talked to J***** of L&R and find out he was part of Clearnet when Telus bought them out. Surprise, I was a paying Clearnet customer when Telus bought them out too. Nice friendly guy. Told him how much I use and what I don't use and that I surfed HowardForums and Redflagdeals. So we chatted and laughed some more (about Rogers insane iPhone plan). So we came out with this plan,

Month to month
Super Talk 10
Information Services Info, Caller ID Free, Outbound Call Dsp On, Basic Voice Mail Free

= $20 tax inclusive. Woot! I'm staying with Telus.

This blog has been unofficially brought to you by Cider.

No comments: