Saturday, June 28, 2008

Beer Day 17: Deckard Cain


Beer is the reason:  "And unto the heavens a little hell must fall....or Diablo III!"
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

Blizzards coming back with the two games that made me love them (and I hate WoW.  Refuse to pay a monthly fee to play software that I've bought.)   Starcraft II was one.  Now the announcement of the return of Diablo!!!   Many a nights were wasted dungeon crawling and clearing out towns with chain lightning spells or Barbarian War cries.   

I am so excited for this as I have already vowed to upgrade my computer for when Starcraft II is released, this is just icing on the cake.    

Would talk more about this but I'm bushed after a 12hr move day.  Might update this tomorrow.  maybe.

This blog has been unofficially brought to you by Ale Diablo.

No comments: